Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Interesting Palawan Resorts

It's wise to say that to have a memorable and exciting travel experience, research and preparation is still necessary. This is applicable to instances when it's your first time to visit a place, like many Palawan resorts. I agree that Palawan is well-known around the world because of its scenic beauty. It has been considered as top tourist destination for so many years.

In that sense, there are many Palawan resorts that are interesting. I've heard about El Nido Palawan and I really want to be there for a vacation. I'm hoping to drop by Cuyo Palawan for sightseeing purposes. That's why I'm trying to familiarize the area by means of reading blogs and websites about the famous tourist spot. How about you? What's your latest travel adventure?




1 comments:

Krincess Carl said...

Awesome! Now, I have another interesting place to visit. Thanks for sharing about Palawan resorts. Last week, we visited Watercamp Resort in Cavite. I love my travel experience there! There are many exciting places to visit like Cavite resort, Philippines area.

Thanks again for talking about resorts and travel. I'm inspired!

Post a Comment