Thursday, May 26, 2011

New American Idol Scotty McCreery

I love Scotty McCreery! I haven't asked Jane if American Idol is her fave TV program, so for now, I'd like to share my thoughts about the latest season.


The music of Scotty McCreery is boring. Yes. He is showcasing an old school entertainment package. Yes. But if his win as the new American Idol is considered pre-ordained by many music bloggers, then so be it. I'll support such claim. After all, his confidence during the competition is undeniable.  Personally, it is as if I'm listening Dan Hill, Stevie Wonder (or any popular country singer), sing every time I hear Scotty McCreery 's voice. 







Source of Photo: Pop Tower



2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm a fan of Scotty! My son and daughters love him too. When we will migrate in Canada, we'll make sure we can watch American Idol there next year. It's not easy to apply as a Canadian professional through migration. Thankfully, our immigration consultant is an expert for that matter. We never had problems while our papers are processed.

Diane Gonzales said...

There's a recent news about Scotty. His latest album topped the charts lately. For me, that's a good news because I'm a solid Scotty fan!

I like his personality, especially his pearly white teeth! I think his dentist is the best. Now I know why dentists study in a trusted international school for dentistry, like SULTARC. They want to provide their patients the best dental care they needed. I hope majority of dentists are like that.

Post a Comment