Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Republic of Cavite Restaurant Today

When I was invited to attend a food bloggers activity in Trece Martires City Cavite area, I directly accepted the invitation. Actually, the event was spearheaded by respected businessmen and government leaders of the province. Several food bloggers, including me, was invited to participate with the event tagged as Enriching Cavite's Tourism through the introduction of Cavite's unique and innovative culinary or food industry.


The event was held in an elegant venue, the Republic of Cavite Restaurant which is located at the heart of Trece Martires City Cavite.After the program, restaurant tour was done for the guests and then the super-delicious lunch. There's one thing that I've learned during the said activity: one of the secrets to improve tourism industry is to strengthen the development of culinary skills so that tourists will enjoy their stay while on vacation because of nice accommodation and great food.


I've tasted all of their food, but this plate made my day. :)


3 comments:

Diane Gonzales said...

Have you tried spending your vacation at Watercamp Resort in Cavite? It's a really nice place. Their comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and word class facilities makes my family visit there often. It's accessibility makes it a good summer spot, Cavite area.

Karen In Style said...

I'm aware that there are many Resorts in Cavite that offer exciting packages. But I really like Mount Sea Resort because of their exciting Halloween party every year. This time, they're going to continue with the Haunted Castle bash for kids to enjoy the forthcoming holidays.

Keachy said...

Wow! I like the topic of this post. Coming from a family who loves food and cooking, I'm inspired with the food review. This coming month, I'll visit my cousin in Cavite. I'd like to book a hotel and travel spot so I decided to visit shopping ads portal Philippines with travel deals. When I found out about Cavite Deals Online, I am so excited to check the website's offers.

Thanks for sharing the post.

Post a Comment