Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Gardening

Home gardening is one of my hobbies and I always feel fulfilled when I'm doing it. Planting vegetables in a limited space in our place is challenging, but I was able to do the task. We've been taught by our church leaders to be self-reliant so I'm really interested in gardening. Also, I don't have to buy my favorite veggies in the market. That means savings, right?


Every morning, I wake up early and check my plants. It's so sad when I found out that some of our neighbors destroy our little mango tree. But it doesn't stop me from doing home gardening tasks. By the way, if you want to know more about home gardening, just try searching online some information on the topic. I read blogs relating to gardening just to find information and photos about planting vegetables at home. My favorite site is Farm Girl Fare.


our little garden


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

never thought backyard gardening still exists. haha. good for you, you don't need to buy veggies anymore! :)

Post a Comment