Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Food Recipes Banana Split

You want an easy and tasty recipe this summer? Try banana split recipe. I haven't tried preparing this recipe but photos of banana split recipe are enticing so I decided to blog about it here. An Australian food web site, Tasty, featured this recipe so we'll try to peek on their banana split recipe to have an idea. This recipe serves two.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ingredients

two bananas (preferably Lakatan), peeled,
cut lengthwise
four scoops vanilla ice cream
four tablespoons chocolate sauce
peanuts chopped
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Method

1. Place banana slices on a plate.
2. Top with spoons of ice cream.
3. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
4. Sprinkle with peanuts.
5. Serve.
 
 
 Source: Ice Cream Journal


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sarap naman nito!patikim!

Diane Gonzales said...

Looks delish! I love cooking and preparing food so this could be one of my next prepared snacks.

Well, I'm an avid fan of sweets. But my dental health isn't good. I need good dentists in fact. Thankfully, my latest dentist is a student of Sharjah Dental School. It's part of the International School for Laser Dentistry organization.

Thanks for sharing!

Sheena said...

Wow! The dessert that you've shared looks delicious! I think it's easy to prepare too.

Well, I want to enjoy fine dining with my officemates. My close friend suggested that we will have food trip affair in a resort. Can you suggest a good place for that? I'm thinking of visiting Mountsea Resorts in Cavite. I want to try their seafood menu and desserts. There are many Cavite resorts that we want to visit but Mountsea attracts us most.

Keachy said...

Wow! The food looks delish! Where can I find delectable foods in the province? Some of my friends mentioned that restaurants in the provinces are good. That's why I'll check Cavite Deals online, the classified ads portal that has it all. I'm sure they're offering the best places to visit this holiday season.

Post a Comment