Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Lovely Recessionista Sister Jane

There are huge reasons to be thankful today. Aside from the fact that this blog has grown despite less followers, my lovely partner of this blog, Recessionista Sister Jane, is celebrating her birthday today. Join me in my heartfelt greetings for her birthday and if you like, you may share comments in this post to extend your greetings to her. I'd be very grateful.



In the next few days, we will feature more exciting posts in this blog. We've reached this far and a few readers are starting to share comments here. We're very grateful for that. Once again, let's greet Jane a happy, happy birthday! Cheers!



2 comments:

Karen Joy said...

You're so sweet! I'm new in this blog and I've already discovered interesting topics. By the way, where did you buy gifts for your friend? I'm eager to know because I have something to share too. For gifts and household items, I recommend Cavite Deals Online, the hottest shopping ads portal today. My sister, Chloe, is planning to buy a puppy through the said website. I'm so excited!

Diane Gonzales said...

Thanks for sharing this with us, The Recessionista Sisters. I'm inspired with your blog, especially the topics on food and home gardening. I'm a huge fan of restaurants, cooking and resorts so I'm really enticed with your occasional reviews.

By the way, are you familiar with Watercamp Resorts in Cavite? I'm planning to go there next weekend so I'm looking for travel reviews on the said venue. I've read one post about a restaurant in Cavite so I'm thinking you're also familiar with Cavite resorts, Watercamp Resort.

Post a Comment